≡ Menu

Strange Sounds from the New World Trade Center

blogpost-1-24-2014

As the new World Trade Center is being built, there have been reports of strange sounds in the vicinity. We’ve seen several articles and reports of strange noises in the sky for the last couple years, but this one is getting attention in the main stream media:

Of course the speculations are abound. Are these the trumpets described in the book of Revelation? Are they the voices of those who lost their lives back on September 11, 2001? I’ve even heard Steve Quayle speculate that these noises are the sounds of angels fighting on the “other side.” The explanations given by skeptics are usually rooted in jargon regarding atmospheric pressures, wind, machines etc. But what’s strange is that there hasn’t been any conclusive scientific proof or reports of what these sounds might be. There’s been several local explanations, for example, in Terrace, British Columbia, reports and YouTube videos were released of strange sounds in the sky. But a local spokeswoman came out with a more mundane explanation, “The grader blade needed to be straightened. Kind of gets ground down, and it makes a very strange noise. It’s as simple as that,” said Thompson.” [1] A year before that, reports of strange sounds in Malaysia were explained away by The Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation that it was, “…created by an oil palm factory testing their boiler pressure…” [2] Yet the sounds continue. This website has a list of the most up to date reports on strange sounds in the sky: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2156&category=Environment

I can’t tell you what these sounds are for sure. And I understand that there are many hoaxes out there. But what I can say is that the YouTube videos of the sound are usually very consistent and similar, while the explanation are not. So it begs the question, why is every “scientific” explanation localized but without hard evidence, and inconsistent to the various regions that report the sound? Moreover, why is this report about the sound at the new One World Trade Center not explained or investigated more thoroughly?

I don’t know the answer to these questions, but I would like to bring it up and speculate as to what might be going on. At the most mundane level, this might just all be a coincidence of atmospheric pressures changing and causing echoes and sounds in the sky, or deep underground. Even if that were the case, we could still argue about whether these are the affects of geoengineering as part of the New World Order agenda. At the most sensational end, this might be the “veil” between the spiritual world and the physical world becoming ever thinner. We know that when Jesus Christ returns, the veil between heaven and earth will be removed.

“The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.” ~Revelation 6:14

Perhaps whatever is holding this world from the next together, is starting to tear or weaken. Of course the other possibility is that the noises are the demons getting ready to fully manifest in our physical world. The Book of Enoch speaks of Watchers who were buried in the ground for 70 generations. Perhaps they are acting up and getting ready to be released:

“And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgment and of their consummation, till the judgment that is for ever and ever is consummated.”~1 Enoch 10:12

Regardless of what might be happening, it’s important not to be fearful.

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” ~2 Timothy 1:7

Sources

[1] http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/01/is-there-an-earthy-explanation-to-these-loud-whining-noises-supposedly-coming-from-the-sky-or-are-they-part-of-a-larger-worldwide-phenomenon/

[2] http://news.discovery.com/human/mysterious-sounds-reported-around-the-world-120208.htm

About the author: I’m a Christian media producer focused on making thought provoking and informative content. I love to study various issues relating to Bible Prophecy and the current world climate. My goal is to learn by teaching and to create a community of informed truth seekers, and to be salt and light in this often confusing world that we live in.

Understand the world through the lens of Bible Prophecy, one email at a time!

{ 7 comments… add one }

• sarah January 25, 2014, 6:55 pm

wwww.almightywind.com

• Brian January 26, 2014, 2:19 am

It’s probably just something caused by the wind since he said it only happens on windy days.

But I will say, that verse from the Book of Enoch is pretty significant! If you consider a generation to be an average of about 90 years old, and you multiply that by 70, you get about 6300 years. Now there seems to be pretty good evidence that the earth is about 6000 years old, so we could very well be approaching the end. Of course, it’s hard to say how long each generation really lasted. The generations before the flood likely lasted longer than 90 years but some generations after the flood would have lasted more like 40 years. Hmm… maybe somebody who understands generations and math better than I can get a more accurate calculation. But regardless, it seems like the end is nigh! :P

• the Truth is stranger than fiction... January 27, 2014, 8:50 pm

Ha, it kinda sounds like some sort of mechanical/stone sound.. (trying to remember, did the Stargate disk from the movie/tv show make a sound like that as it spun around before the portal opened…?) eh, maybe not, but it is definitely eerie, and doesn’t really sound like any sort of wind-produced noise, because it’s pretty consistent. (I’d say if it was wind-related you’d be able to hear gusts…)

Anyhow, this post reminds me, I’ve been wondering for some time now why we haven’t heard much within the “Christian/fringe/prophecy/conspiracy” realm since 9/11 talking or speculating much about just what the role of the new World Trade Center 1 building will have once it’s operational. Maybe it’s out there, but I haven’t found it at least…

I mean, if we know all that we do now about the “dioboligarchy” which was responsive for the destruction (and arguably, the construction in the first place) of the WTC towers, and their deeply occult motivations, then I’d expect to see a lot more speculation about the new WTC being like the seat of the AC, or some kind of new massive portal, or bla bla bla… I guess that’s what all the speculation about these weird sounds basically amount to, but does anyone know of any videos or posts or anything talking more about the new WTC, talking about say, all the typical kinds of occult symbolism/numerology, etc., etc., we see in so many of the other Illuminist structures? I guess I just have to believe that this new tower is going to have some major significance one way or another, if we think about the twin towers being such strong allusions to things like the twin pillars of Freemasonry, or the whole Hegelian thing of two polar concepts being deconstructed and merged into a singular idea, etc…

• Johnny Fourskin March 28, 2014, 5:34 am

How could you empirically look at the data and come to this conclusion. All you know is that an odd whistling sound is coming from a building every time the wind exceeds a certain km/h. What part of that says to you, it must be any explanation other than the wind? I don’t understand how that leap is made, if it is the veil thinning, why can you only hear spirits when it’s windy? Does it say in the bible that spirits like wind? Please help me understand how you made this connection.

• onefeather April 7, 2014, 8:10 pm

Articles like this is what makes people laugh at religion and gives true believers a bad name. What is wrong with suppose to be true Christians that put these articles on and try to make it say more that it is, a noise heard on windy days is not mysterious , I am sure it can be explained. I guess it is easier to follow the world and to get ratings “Christian Hollywood” and try to make something out of a statement. How sad “Christians” have become, they are doing what they accuse Hollywood of doing it is called Hype.

• Gonz April 7, 2014, 8:23 pm

Excuse me but I am very clear about my speculation about these issues. Not even the scientists and supposed “experts” are confident in their answer, nor are they consistent. That’s all I am saying. I said several times in the article that I do not know what they are.

If you have concrete information regarding the sounds heard all around the world, please enlighten us. But to simply accuse me of being an example of why people “laugh at religion” and what “gives true believers a bad name”? I’m sorry, I’m not setting dates, calling for the end of the world, holding picket fences at funerals saying they’re going to hell, saying “a gun in one hand, a bible in another” and praying for a theocracy and preaching dominionist theology. Nor am I simply out there saying, “peace and love bro” and adhering to a Christianity that is merely humanism lite.

If you want to see hype, go look at the people who actually say they “know insiders…it’s all about to collapse” etc. Those are the fear mongers. I don’t see any harm in speculating as long as it’s clear that it’s speculation.

And what is the agenda here? To get the world’s approval? You want people to stop laughing at religion? You want “true believers” to have a good name rather than a bad one? Look in your Bible and look at history. TRUE believers have NEVER been popular. They’ve been the ones who have been marginalized or worse, usually at the hands of political powers who wore the same title of “Christian.”

• Mike L. Foster May 7, 2014, 11:41 am

My purpose of this comment is to get your attention for a moment. Everyone has their point of views, everyone has their opinions, but not everyone is blind nor def. So why act ignorant right? I’m like any other person in the world, I try to put together the best facts from the best sources about the things that interest me, I worry about the country, I try to make the right choices in my life. I’m not perfect, I can sometimes mess things up in my life. But I see the world today, and every time I watch the news there is more and more bad things than good things. and I know most of you will say, well… that’s just the news. I’m wondering, why is everyone starting to get used to bad news or is it just me? what about good news? don’t we all want good news? Yes! Of course! But sadly there hardly is any. No one can stop the whole world from committing bad things. And from what I see, and from what I hear in today’s news Is that things are going down hill. Yes I am a Christian, I believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe there is hope. Lately I’ve been witnessing that Christians are “STARTING” to be hated or disliked, and ignored. Why is this happening? I ask. But then I remember that it says in the bible in Matthew 10:22 “You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.” So that means all Christians will be hated. Soon everyone will be against Christians and Christianity will not be allowed anywhere in the world. But as Christians we have to look out for God’s signs it is very important! that’s why we can not listen to those people who say its just a coincidence. So what does all of this mean? It means every story has its ending, and so does the bible. That ending is near! Jesus is coming! don’t fear, prepare yourself There is still hope!